This home is situated opposite the stunning Berbourough Park with BBQ facilities, walking distance to East State School and Moranbah State High School. Renovated to first class standards and ready for a beautiful family to move in. The gardens are immaculate with a spacious entertainment area and other private deck areas to enjoy the views surrounding the property. There is a double carport in front of the house and a large double shed with access from Rupert Street. Beautiful gardens with fruit trees and veggie patch.
Don't miss your opportunity to view this beautiful property. Call Annemarie today on 0408 754 480 to arrange your private inspection or personalized video walk-through.
Annemarie Haywood has been awarded the top Sales Agent in Moranbah by Rate My Agent for 2021 and 2022. For the right professional advice and an honest up-front approach, call Annemarie today to discuss all your property or investment needs.
- Inviting front door.
- Internal stairs to the upper level.
- Spacious 4 bedrooms with air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes and fans.
- Stunning open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
- Outstanding, impressive bathroom.
- A private deck over looking the front gardens and the beautiful Bernborough Park .
- Private entertainment area next to the house overlooking the lush gardens
- Double carport in front the house
- Double bay shed with extra workshop area
- Laundry downstairs
- Lock-up garage downstairs
- Fully renovated bedroom with private lounge downstairs
- All beautifully covered in immaculate condition.